Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Interested in winning free ARABTALLER PRO ?!

Dear all, one of the sites, I'm interested in visiting often, had announced a contest, that I'm sure you'll be interested in too. The contest prizes are two free Arabtaller Pro + Discount coupons.
Entering this contest is really simple. Just look around the site, and write down, your opinion regarding what is missing, and what should be removed, and your general opinion about the site.
Wish you all luck, and wish you'll happy browsing, and winning too!
Don't I deserve that you "TED3oolee" !! {Excuse my English -:)}

Here's the Link: http://www.funkyspacemonkey.com/

P.S:

  • I'm interested too, so I was the first to participate!
  • To the ones who isn't familiar with Arabtaller Pro: it's a program for jailbroken iPhones, giving it the ability to support full Arabic, including keyboard, and most of standard apps in Arabic. The original program was developed by iPhoneIslam.com.


2 comments:

  1. Al Slam Alikom

    This is iTarek from iPhoneIslam.com
    Thank you for the nice blog.

    You already won Arabtaller Pro for Free, you do not have to wait.

    Please send us your iPhone Serial Number info(a t)iphoneislam.com

    And send us more information about you and your blog.

    Thank you.
    PS: This is not a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful news iTarek!
    I'm really excited to try your app, and give you my feedback. I already tried the previous free version on my 2G iPhone, when it was open to everyone!
    I'll be emailing you shortly.

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to leave your name or initials, for future correspondences !