Saturday, December 13, 2008

iPhone Arabic Support - At last I can sleep Happily !!!

Hi everyone, wish you all the best and all the fun with your lovely toy, i.e. iPhone
I'll be posting the steps for what you're seeing right now, very soon, once I finalize it, and pack it all together!













As you can see, now we reached to the point where we can connect the Arabic letters.
The only drawback is the last letter at the end of the words, where the letter should be different than the one being connected in the middle of the word. {I know it's obvious, I just needed to mention it just in case!}




UPDATE: BTW, Safari just works great with this new support, hope you like what you see!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to leave your name or initials, for future correspondences !